Skip to main content

The Biggest Fail!

Hello Everyone! 

Sorry its been a while but I’ve been so ill recently. I’ve been in bed all day and night, the only time I’m really out of bed is for an evening meal. I have no idea whats wrong or why this is happening but unfortunately this means I’ve had no life for about 5 weeks now. 

Something has just clicked in my head right now. I don’t know what, maybe its the amount of YouTube videos I’ve been watching and trying to edit my Vlog from Florida that has just given me this burst of energy and urge to just do everything right now. Also someone telling me that I need to grow up may be something else to do with it. I just want to change my life. 

I have so much still to do on my list of 22 thing to do before I’m 22 and I turn 22 in just under two months now. I’m finally seeing my friend Lara tonight which is long over due and then catching up with Olivia and Ben after for some drinks (mocktails for me). I’m going to have to be up all day now as I’ve not been falling asleep until around 6am (its 5am now) and then I get up around 4pm which is just the biggest waste of day and life. I’m not lazy in any way, I hate being in bed! It’ so dull and boring and just a waste as I keep saying. I am going to have to be awake now for over 24 hours to try and break this cycle i’m currently stuck in. I tried and failed this time last week but as I’m off out around 6pm in the evening I’m hoping this works. I’m also going to drink coffee, lots and lots of coffee. 

Does anyone else just get this feeling in the middle of the night or when you can’t sleep? This will probably fail so much and I’ll fall asleep straight after this. 

I’m dying to get better and act for a living. I’ve watched way too many films and TV shows now (currently Once Upon A Time) where I’m just sat here thinking how much I want to be in these shows and films. I know I can do it, I know this is the only thing I’m good at. As much as I hated it at A Level (mainly cause of bullying which caused me to lose my confidence) I’m determined to show people wrong. 

I’m going to have a massive clear out. Not just cause I have too much stuff, but to get rid of old people and bad memories in my life. Its a start. 

I will be back a lot sooner than last time! Hopefully with better news on the ’22 Things to do before I’m 22’ front. 

Take care,
Natasha
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Eventually Wake Up

I’ve lost track of what day of the week we’re on, what month or season. I’m dripping in sweat, it feels like Summer, but then I’m shivering, so is it Winter? I realise its still daytime from the stream of light peaking through sides of the blinds. The beauty of a sunrise or sunset taken away by the burning in my eyes. The birds singing outside that sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Every car driving past my window, the mumbling through my floorboards of my family watching TV, the postman at the door, the gardener mowing the lawn, all irritating me like an itch that you just can’t scratch. My chest feels so heavy that I can’t lift it off the mattress, my shoulders pinned down by the invisible weights. My heads pounding and burning like any other young adult would after a long weekend, only mines not self inflicted by over priced cocktails and 99p shots. I lay their in pain from my toes to the top of my head, my legs restless, unable to find a comfortable position even in my cloud

M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia Awareness Day!

Hello Everyone! Today is International M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia Awareness day!  There are lots of people all over the UK, actually, all over the world fundraising all week but especially today and you can do your bit too. As we cant run a sponsored marathon or anything energetic I believe that this Sunday the 17th we’re having a virtual Princess Tea Party where other sufferers and supporters will be dressing up as a princess and raising a cup of tea to M.E/CFS and Fibre Awareness Week which you can join too by using the hashtags #MEAwarenessWeek, #VirtualTeaPartyForME and #TeaPartyForME. I understand not everyone has the money to donate to charity, I myself don’t as I can’t work although I’m lucky enough that my parents can still support me through this difficult time. I’m determined to pay them back in the future somehow.  You can help spread awareness though too. I don’t know anyone who doesn't have social media these days, even my Grandad has now!  Twitter I

Doctors, Hospitals and No Success.

I decided I think I should explain exactly what I have been through with the doctors and hospitals including treatments. As I explained in my post 'The Past 3 Years...' this all started just over 3 years ago now. I started having flu like symptoms just after Christmas 2010 and after seeing the doctors every week I was finally tested about 5 weeks later for Glandular Fever, by this time the doctor said the virus would probably have left my system so my blood tests all came back fine. Unfortunately there was never a definite answer for this mystery illness that started these long, long years. After finally going back to college and completing my A Levels and having my 18th birthday in June 2011 I went back to the doctors after the cold, blocked nose and coughing symptoms had gone but left me still aching all over, mainly in my legs.  At the beginning of August 2011 I went to the doctors AGAIN and I was sent to the 'GUM' department of the Princess Royal Hospital to be