Skip to main content

The Start Of A Lot More Blogging!

Hello Everyone! 

It’s been a while but today I’m blogging about my new schedule I’m going to try my best to stick to. As you know I managed to post every day for a week in May for ME Awareness week which was great although really hard to think of what to write every day, especially when it was all focused around my illnesses which I’ve already spoke about a lot.

I loved having this schedule and you knowing I was going to be posting on what day so I’ve decided to post starting today (1st July 2015) that I’ll be posting every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Yes, there will be times I’ll miss and mess up but we all make mistakes. I’ll be posting not only health updates as that was the whole reason I started my blog but also about other things that interest me. I’ve got a few things planned coming up this month, I’ve even made an actual schedule to follow and tick off when I do post something, like a star chart for a kid when they pee on the potty. 

I’d love to hear from you and know what you’d like me to talk about. If you follow me on Twitter, that will be the best way to find out when I’ve posted and also if I’m not going to post because of something coming up, there will be some valid reason. 

I’ll be posting a lot more photos on my blog but you can also follow me on Instagram for more photos and lovely filters because who doesn't love an insta filter? 

I’ll review my ’22 Things To Do Before I’m 22’ next time and hopefully this will be the start of a lot more posts from me. Also I’m hoping my lovely big brother is going to help me redesign my blog and make it look a lot better. 

The whole ‘vlogging’ and YouTube thing may still happen but I’m currently editing my Florida footage which is taking me 3 months mainly because I’ve been ill but also because there is SO MUCH FOOTAGE! I’m also going to be redecorating/sorting my studio out to hopefully make some videos about well anything but mainly my illnesses and try and help out other people with them.

Thanks to anyone whos ever read my blog so far.
See you on FRIDAY!
Take Care
Natasha

xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Eventually Wake Up

I’ve lost track of what day of the week we’re on, what month or season. I’m dripping in sweat, it feels like Summer, but then I’m shivering, so is it Winter? I realise its still daytime from the stream of light peaking through sides of the blinds. The beauty of a sunrise or sunset taken away by the burning in my eyes. The birds singing outside that sounds like nails on a chalkboard. Every car driving past my window, the mumbling through my floorboards of my family watching TV, the postman at the door, the gardener mowing the lawn, all irritating me like an itch that you just can’t scratch. My chest feels so heavy that I can’t lift it off the mattress, my shoulders pinned down by the invisible weights. My heads pounding and burning like any other young adult would after a long weekend, only mines not self inflicted by over priced cocktails and 99p shots. I lay their in pain from my toes to the top of my head, my legs restless, unable to find a comfortable position even in my cloud

M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia Awareness Day!

Hello Everyone! Today is International M.E/CFS and Fibromyalgia Awareness day!  There are lots of people all over the UK, actually, all over the world fundraising all week but especially today and you can do your bit too. As we cant run a sponsored marathon or anything energetic I believe that this Sunday the 17th we’re having a virtual Princess Tea Party where other sufferers and supporters will be dressing up as a princess and raising a cup of tea to M.E/CFS and Fibre Awareness Week which you can join too by using the hashtags #MEAwarenessWeek, #VirtualTeaPartyForME and #TeaPartyForME. I understand not everyone has the money to donate to charity, I myself don’t as I can’t work although I’m lucky enough that my parents can still support me through this difficult time. I’m determined to pay them back in the future somehow.  You can help spread awareness though too. I don’t know anyone who doesn't have social media these days, even my Grandad has now!  Twitter I

Doctors, Hospitals and No Success.

I decided I think I should explain exactly what I have been through with the doctors and hospitals including treatments. As I explained in my post 'The Past 3 Years...' this all started just over 3 years ago now. I started having flu like symptoms just after Christmas 2010 and after seeing the doctors every week I was finally tested about 5 weeks later for Glandular Fever, by this time the doctor said the virus would probably have left my system so my blood tests all came back fine. Unfortunately there was never a definite answer for this mystery illness that started these long, long years. After finally going back to college and completing my A Levels and having my 18th birthday in June 2011 I went back to the doctors after the cold, blocked nose and coughing symptoms had gone but left me still aching all over, mainly in my legs.  At the beginning of August 2011 I went to the doctors AGAIN and I was sent to the 'GUM' department of the Princess Royal Hospital to be